Does anyone know of a tchecklistbox that also has expansion like in a
ttree view? So that you can group tickable items?

Matt.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2001 12:55 PM
Subject: Re: [DUG]: SQL and Parameters

Okay - Too vague?

Further to my post below:

The error is and EDBEngineError "Could not find object' and it occurs on the line that opens the query.

Is there any way to get more specific information about the error?

What sort of things would cause an error of this nature?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TIA Mark

Hi

Using Paradox.

When I run the following SQL code (DocNos.Sql) using the LoadFromFile method, things work fine;

Delete from DocketNos
Where DocketNo in (
Select DocketNo from Dockets
Where ForCode not in (
Select distinct forcode from dockets
where docketdate > '03/31/2001'))

But when I try to parameterise it as follows, and with the final line of the Sql file changed to :

where docketdate > :SaveDate))

then I get an error message "Could not find object"

  procedure RunPQuery(SQLFile: string);
  begin
    with RSQuery do
    begin
      Close;
      Unprepare;
      SQL.LoadFromFile('DocNos.SQL');
      ParamByName('SaveDate').AsString := DateToStr(CurrentDate);
      Prepare;
      Open;
      MainForm.Memo.Lines.Add('Done');
Can any one see where I have gone wrong?

TIA  Mark