Hi Max, thanks for the pointers, if I use a TSpeedButton inside the
droppanel, it works fine, but if I use a TEdit, or TButton, I get the
original behaviour again.  Its as thou the WMMouseActivate is not being
set, although I'm wathcing it do just that...

In Delphi 4 - MA_NOACTIVATE = 3, is this the correct value?

--On Wednesday, June 13, 2001 10:05 AM +1200 Max Nilson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>