> If I have to redeclare all the methods in interface in the descended
> class then why not get rid of interface and I still have the same
> thing.

It's not the same thing.

Just because you have implemented methods Quack(), and Walk()
doesn't mean that a client application expecting to use your object
via the IDuck interface will recognise you as a Duck.

Interfaces give you a way to identify your capabilites to
outside applications.    Exporting a particular interface is
a "contract" to provide some well-defined package of functionality
in a predictable way.

>What's wrong with that?

Nothing.

-ns