WP tools is a quite good vcl component.

You would need to wrap it in a activex though.

Sean

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of Myles Penlington
Sent: Friday, 15 June 2001 3:39 p.m.
To: Multiple recipients of list delphi
Subject: [DUG]: Rich Edit Controls - Delphi or ActiveX

Hi all,

A easy question ...

Anybody know of some Rich edit controls that has a toolbar etc, so you can
change the fonts/styles/colours and then get the RTF text out to store in a
DB - It's preference is for a ActiveX control as it well may end up in a
Access DB form, but then I'm not afraid of making a Delphi control into a
ActiveX control if required (I suspect I should be ...)

Suggestions please.

Regards,

Myles Penlington
Advanced Management Systems Ltd