Look out folks, Norton tells me this regarding the attachment (hpbmset.exe)
from gajo:

Scan type:  Realtime Protection Scan
Event:  Virus Found!
Virus name: W32.Magistr.24876@mm
File:  D:\docs\Internet\Eudora\attach\hpbmset.exe
Location:  D:\docs\Internet\Eudora\attach
Action taken:  Clean succeeded : Access allowed