Does that offer extend to other interested parties? (Kin'I'va look too?)

 Luke Pascoe                          Delphi Programmer
             enSynergy Consulting LTD

 [EMAIL PROTECTED]  +64-9-3551593  fax +64-9-3551590
 Level 4,   10-12 Federal St,   Auckland,   New Zealand
 PO Box 32521,  Devonport,  Auckland 1330,  New Zealand