From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Patrick Dunford
Sent: Monday, 23 July 2001 12:54 pm
To: Multiple recipients of list delphi
Subject: [DUG]: Default Exception Handler

Since Delphi 5 I am finding that my applications no longer display the default exception message dialog when an unhandled exception occurs in the application.

It seems I have to write an exception handler for Application.OnException, or did I miss something?

Attention:
The information in this email and in any attachments is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient then please do not distribute, copy or use this information. Please notify us immediately by return email and then delete the message from your computer. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author.