What was the url again?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of Nic Wise
Sent: Tuesday, 2 October 2001 3:59 p.m.
To: Multiple recipients of list delphi
Subject: Re: [DUG]: Borland RAD Seminars - Ak, Wgtn, ChCh

People,

I'll try and fill you in tommorow - doing training today, so I'm rather
flatout. Bottom line is, its Richard and my show, so its mostly going to be
more technical and less marketing driven, BUT: we are a commercial entity
with budgets to meet, so the end "purpose" is to sell more Delphi 6
enterprise.

The plan - subject to change, natch - is to take an existing (UGLY as hell)
paradox app, port it to IB, port that (well, some of it) to DataSNAP, add a
web layer (for entry of data), and add a SOAP interface (WebServices) for
rich gui data entry over the net. Richard is doing the talking (ie, what the
technology is, how it related to other things, why its cool, why you wanna
use it) and I'm doing the demo's in between.....

As I said, subject to change, but thats the idea at the moment. Think stuff
like Richard's Java tut's this and last year, but for Delphi 6 Enterprise.

Nic.