Hi

I apologise in advance if this question demonstrates a fundamental lack of understanding of Delphi!

I have a potential site that has a lot of in house written reports based on an Access database.  My app is a potential replacement for their existing front end data capture.  It is BDE/Paradox based.

My question is:

Is it easy from within my app to output a dataset (populated through the BDE) to an Access table (say through ADO).

That is can a single application read and write data from/to an Paradox database and also write data to Access?

Any big fish-hooks?

Tia

Mark

BEGIN:VCARD