Subject: [DUG]: IDE Question....
From: "Donovan J. Edye" <[email-masked]>
To: Multiple recipients of list delphi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 08:34:52 +1100

G'Day,

Does anyone know if it is possible to split the current editor window so 
that you can have 2 units visible at once? ie

Unit1

----------------------------------------
Unit 2

GExperts does not appear to support this feature and nor does the IDE. 
Having to switch between tabs all the time is a nuisance if you just want 
to refer back to something that would be much better if it were just "on 
screen".

TIA

-- Donovan
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Donovan J. Edye [www.edye.wattle.id.au]
Namadgi Systems [www.namsys.com.au]
Voice: +61 2 6285-3460
Fax: +61 2 6285-3459
TVisualBasic = Class(None);
Heard just before the 'Big Bang': "...Uh Oh...."
----------------------------------------------------------------------
GXExplorer [http://www.gxexplorer.org] Freeware Windows Explorer
replacement. Also includes freeware delphi windows explorer components.
----------------------------------------------------------------------