From: Stephen Barker [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, 29 August 2003 10:27 a.m.
To: Multiple recipients of list delphi
Subject: RE: [DUG]: Report tools

I use FR now - it's great - even has pascal scripting.

Haven't used RB, but have used QR and Rave and I still prefer FR.

I also recently put together an export component that allows me to export pdf files. Great for Purchase Orders, Invoices or archiving reports for later viewing and reprinting.

regards,
Steve