From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Alister Christie
Sent: Wednesday, 11 April 2007 4:33 p.m.
To: NZ Borland Developers Group - Delphi List
Subject: Re: [DUG] Delphi disappearing from taskbar

Hmmm, yup that puts it back, I'm sure there is a reasonable explanation for this - but I doubt I'll ever know it

Alister Christie
Computers for People
Ph: 04 471 1849 Fax: 04 471 1266
http://www.salespartner.co.nz
PO Box 13085
Johnsonville
Wellington

Jeremy North wrote:
If you have D2007 installed, minimize and maximize the IDE. If you don't have D2006 installed - then I happen experienced it myself.