IT Systems Development Manager

Catalyst Risk Management
PO Box 230
50 Dalton St
Napier 4140
DDI: 06-8340362
mobile: 021 270 3466
Visit us at http://www.catalystrisk.co.nz/

Offices in Auckland, Napier, Wellington & Christchurch

Disclaimer:
"The information contained in this document is confidential to the addressee(s)
and may be legally privileged. Any view or opinions expressed are those of the
author and may not be those of Catalyst Risk Management. No guarantee or
representation is made that this communication is free of errors, viruses or
interference. If you have received this e-mail message in error please delete
it and notify me. Thank you."