Good Morning All,

I'm upgrading an old D7 program that used the Formula One spreadsheet
component from the old ActiveX tab in D7.

I note, that the tab is gone in D2007.

I also note the extensive amount of code that the previous programmer
placed into this particular application to use this component.

Thirdly, I also note the sinking gut feeling when searching google on
this component and any mention of Delphi after about D5.

I also note the Formula one website quotes many, many dollars for
licencing this component.

A sweep of the D2007 companion disk does not give me that component.

Panic is rising to the surface here. Can anyone point me in the right
direction please?

What happened?

Steve

--