Ah, that's why I can't open their developers wiki.

I'm not keen on using TWebbrowser, or even an ActiveX component, but
will continue to look at this as it seems all I want.

In the meantime, if anyone else has a suggestion of another Delphi
controlled mediaplayer then please let me know. Thanks

My requirements also require showing the mpg full screen, but I need
to track the frames as I'll need to do things at certain
pre-determined frames/times.

Steve