From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Tracey
Sent: Monday, 27 August 2007 9:39 a.m.
To: 'NZ Borland Developers Group - Delphi List'
Subject: RE: [DUG] Indy Smtp and XTRA

I had to change my friend's setup over the weekend.  Some clients wont work
unless you set them to use sll & port 465, some they recommend stay on port
25.

I don't understand their reasoning but it IS Xtra we are talking about.

What sort of w****ers change their smtp server address out of the blue and
leave unskilled users out in the cold??

Xtra