I came directly from Delphi 7 to Delphi 2007. The most frustrating
thing that I find is trying to locate a particular property in the
Object Inspector.

Delphi has gone away from listing VCL properties in alphabetical order
and listed them instead in group order where it takes me forever to
find the property I am after. E.g. trying to find the "Name" property
was verty frustrating until I learned to scroll to the bottom of the
property list and then scroll upwards to the next-to-last property
group (Visua), and it will be in there somewhere.

Is there a way to tell Delphi 2007 to list properties in alphabetical
order where I can find them quickly again?

Steve

--
Steve Peacocke
http://stevepeacocke.blogspot.com/