Hi all,

I've never done any CF.NET stuff so wanted to try a little test app. After
BDS2006 had in this area. It seems though we have less, as they have removed
WinForms.

Does this mean we have to go back to BDS2006 to do any CF.NET, or should we
not be using Delphi at all for this any more?

I remember seeing the demos by David I last year, doing it the hard way, and
also doing it the easy way using some helper stuff from Jeremy North.

Is this at least still possible in 2007?

I only want to do some hobby programming at this stage so Delphi would be
ideal.

I gather from older threads on this list that serious CF work should
probably be done in VS and C#.

Regards,

Steve Barker
Webdata Ltd