From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Karl Reynolds
Sent: Thursday, 6 December 2007 4:39 p.m.
To: NZ Borland Developers Group - Delphi List
Subject: Re: [DUG] Speed of loading a Client DataSet

It shouldn't be that slow. A quick test here of loading a CDS with 15K
records finished in under half a second. Maybe you have some badly-behaved
components around that don't properly respect your
DisableControls/EnableControls? See if disconnecting your dataset from all
datasources before loading makes any difference.

Cheers,
Carl