From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Rohit Gupta
Sent: 13 December 2007 15:50
To: NZ Borland Developers Group - Delphi List
Subject: [DUG] Interpreting HL7

I have to interpret HL7 packets and merge them into our database.  Has
anyone any experience with them or can they recommend a translation
component.  Not that its difficult to write one, but why reinvent the wheel
?  I did google it and the market is mad $5000 US plus yearly fees :-)

--

Rohit Gupta
B.E. Elec.   M.E.   Mem IEEE    Associate IEE

Tel     +64 9 4892280
Fax    +64 9 4892290
Email   <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web     <http://www.cfl.co.nz/> www.cfl.co.nz

  _____

This email and any attachments contain information, which is confidential
and may be subject to legal privilege and copyright. If you are not the
intended recipient, you must not use, distribute or copy this email or
attachments. If you have received this in error, please notify us
immediately by return email and then delete this email and any attachments.