Hi,

  I have to do some maintenance on an application that was created using Delphi
3. I need to add some functionality that I can only do using Delphi 5 which was
my latest upgrade.

  On the other hand, for some unknown reason  I've just realised that my Delphi
5 is missing the Data Aware components, equivalent to those that were installed
into Delphi 3, from file dcld30.dpl and of course needed to do the work.

Where can I obtain the D5 equivalent presumably dcld50.dpl, but not found in a
web search?

Cheers

    Colin