I have one program under D2007 Vista that the debugger will not stop on any
breakpoints.  All other projects do seem to stop as expected but not this one.
I have checked project options, nothing is different.   The unit output folder
is correct. There are no special compilation flags in the code different from
any other project.  I have deleted all the dcu's, .dsk .res and other temporary
files. I have done rebuild all and compile all. The symptom when I press F9 is
the program compiles,  the breakpoints are there ticked, the blue dots appear
in the gutter, the program starts to run and I can see the blue dots disappear
and breakpoints turn to "x'  which means they are ignored.

Ok guys - what have I missed?

John