From: "Robert martin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "NZ Borland Developers Group - Delphi List" <delphi@delphi.org.nz>
Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2008 2:36 PM
Subject: Re: [DUG] D2007 under VIsta

Hi

Have you tried renaming the exe with the problem (i.e. to something
without startup in its name)?

The other thing might be that the app is doing something that requires
UAC? I think there is a xml resource you can build into an app to force
the UAC stuff to trigger (although I doubt you would have done this :) )

Rob