OK looks like I need to look at the GE Experts - anyone have a web link (I have
D2007)

Incidentally I remember hearing once the order of adding button events to the
source file was related to class completion - if you start a unit with no
procedures they get added in I think alphabetic order.   I do notice that
button events onclick events etc for different components do end up near or
next to each other which is neat.   Once there are other procedures not in
alphabetic order I am not sure what it does then....Ithink this is what people
see.

John