Does anyone know where I can get an installer for BDE on Windows Server
2003?   the Delphi 5 enterprise version I have does not install, does anyone
know of where is a version that does install.

I notice the BDE installed as part of the D2007 on my Vista PC is exactly
the same version V5.01, so I am sure it must run ok, its just an installer
issue, (as Server 2003 and Vista are largely the same),  I haven't been able
to get any installer (if there is one) for that off the D2007 DVD as I don't
have it with me.

John