According to Richard, Infopower have an updated suite. I have not got there yet. I have had enough issues with upgrading my own libraries that I am running behind. I will be trying out IBO next, then W2W.

I have not upgraded any third part components yet. And I wont unless I have to, especially W2W. They make far too many changes in properties and events which has broken my apps the last two upgrades.

Charlie wrote:

Currently I'm using BDS 2006, InfoPower Studio 2007, AceReporter Pro v1.71, SMImport v2.56, JEDI (Jv, JVCL) v3.34 components in my application(s). If I were to update to RAD 2010 I will have to upgrade these components as well. To help me make the decision I would appreciate your suggestions. Since I am I guess you'd say an intermediate level Delphi programmer (perhaps intern would be a better choice) I don't think I have the skill level to create my own components. Do you use 3^rd party components? Would you recommend components other than the one(s) I am using?

Thanks so much

Charlie

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4434 (20090917) __________

http://www.eset.com