Hello all,

Well i think i am late too in replying to this post.

Well i never had much chance to woprk with delphi higher version like 2007
onwards.

I been working on delphi since last 6.5 years and all these years i worked
with Delphi 5, 6 and 7 and well coming to starting new project yeah i have
plans to develop a POS system in D2006 for my uncle store .

Coming to other language i worked with C# as hobby stuff like decoding and
encoding stuff for my current online MS project rest i have no idea of PHP
or RUBY or java or phython just heard people using this words .

In future i may look to move to dataware housing stuff rather than learning
other front end stuffs.

Regards
Vik

On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 4:20 PM, Ross Levis <r...@stationplaylist.com>wrote:

> I didn't bother responding as I'm not very typical.  I work from home for
> myself, just adding new features to the same project I started 8 years ago
> in D5.  Using D7 now.  I sell the software on the internet.
>
> I'm not likely to start any new projects but if I did it would likely be in
> D7.
>
> Not learning any new languages, although I have to dabble in ASP server
> scripts occasionally for my website, in Notepad!  I never learnt C++, and
> since I learnt BASIC as a teenager on a computer that plugged into a TV, I
> found ASP made more sense to me than PHP or any other "C" looking language.
>
> Ross.

 vikas