Thanks everybody for the rapid responses, and further suggestions for things to
look at.

My list of possibles is now:

1) DelphiScript from RemObjects

2) Python for Delphi

3) TMS Scripter Studio

4) JavaScript (?)

5) PaxScript (possibly superceded by PaxCompiler)

6) FastScript

7) WinWrap

I personally would be happy with a Pascal-based script language, but suspect it
would be easier to "sell" JavaScript to our users :-)

The TawScriptControl mentioned by Kyley Harris appears to be dead - a search
shows no recent activity.

A number of these are COM based, which isn't too much of a problem, as we
already have a lot ot stuff exposed via COM.

I'm definitely keen to hear reviews of any of these options if people have
experience using them.

Cheers,
Alistair.