From: delphi-boun...@delphi.org.nz [mailto:delphi-boun...@delphi.org.nz] On
Behalf Of Paul Heinz
Sent: Sunday, 2 May 2010 2:03 p.m.
To: NZ Borland Developers Group - Delphi List
Subject: Re: [DUG] UAC control

Hi Ross

> I'm back to this subject again.

I'm not sure if anyone has already indicated this discussion:

The trick of launching yourself again as elevated with a command line
parameter seems pretty straightforward if you're not comfortable with
writing COM servers.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/923350/delphi-prompt-for-uac-elevatio
n-when-needed

Cheers,