Each user on the database can have a default database they log into..
on each database you can also set the default Schema that its used by
the login when accessing the database..

by default its dbo.. when its dbo, you must explicitly prefix any
other schema by name.. there is a routine you can call to change the
default schema for each user on the database.

On Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 4:52 PM, Stephen Barker <st...@webdata.co.nz> wrote:
> Hi Sandeep,
>
> I don't use MSSQL, but I did have to do a job with it a few years back and
> got caught out with the customer's db being set to case sensitive which
> affected all objects - just a thought,
>
> Steve

Kyley Harris
Harris Software