>From what has been blogged/demonstrated of the SVN IDE integration, it
doesn't appear as flexible or as useful (imho) as the JEDI SVN plug-in or
indeed straightforward Tortoise.  This could be the result of being an SVN
"adapter" that is part of a generic (little "g") version control plug-in
framework, rather than being SVN specific, as such.  Just a guess.

FinalBuilder, AQ Time etc... yeah, all very good if you don't already have
them.  And the versions in the RAD Studio bundle are as far as I know
"up-sell" editions - that is, functionally limited vs the separately
available products - useful/usable, certainly, but you aren't getting full
"retail" versions of those products.

The bug fixes may be worth the money, but then you might consider that bugs
should get fixed in the versions you have already paid for.

And don't forget to factor in the costs of upgrading any 3rd party component
libraries - unlike D2007 this release will by all accounts be a breaking
change.