I've started porting stuff to it, most of the components that we use
are working with it, but there are still a few outstanding ones that I
haven't sorted yet.  Our major product is currently stuck in D2007
because of one of the components it uses.

Alister Christie
Computers for People
Ph: 04 471 1849 Fax: 04 471 1266
http://www.salespartner.co.nz