> You are making an assumption that the analysis has not been already done.

> You are assuming that people are not adequately informed.

That can only be determined by inquiring.  I'd rather not assume that
someone is fully informed - that is a more dangerous assumption.  Of course,
one can never account for someone taking unreasonable exception and
mis-interpreting when someone asks questions and challenges the responses in
an attempt to clarify, qualify and HELP.

> I didn't ask you specifically, and didn't ask about the areas you
answered.

You asked the DUG list.  If you didn't want engagement and interaction you
should have just asked Google.

Good luck.