I'm writing a idTCPClient & idTCPServer apps which as part of their
functions will be to transfer some files.  I'm using idTCPServer.WriteFile()
and idTCPClient.Read(Stream) for this purpose and it's working well.

My question is really based on a lack of understanding of TCP or how a plain
idTCPServer handles data transfer.

Should I be sending the file in small chunks and validating the data before
sending the next chunk, or does idTCPServer do that for me.  I'm thinking of
how an FTP server is implemented which I believe sends data in small pieces
and awaits feedback after each piece, and I think resends a piece if there
is a problem.

Cheers.