Help!

As a test I upgraded one D2007 machine (non-critical) to Indy 10.2.3 and it all
worked nicely.

So I duplicated carefully what I did to the critical working D2007 (which is in
a XP VM), and now the IDE won’t start.

“The procedure entry point @Idsysvcl@initialisation$qqrv could not be located
in the dynamic link library IndySystem100.bpl”

The only copies of the InsySystem100.bpl in the program Files folder are the
new ones that work on the other PC

Are there any ways to either repair the IDE from config files, or set the IDE
to start in a “safe mode” without Indy stuff loaded???

As long as I can get the IDE started I reckon I can fix it...

Note:
(I do not have the original installation disks here for D2007).
(I did not compile these in place here for the second IDE, I copied the BPL and
DCU folders from the first test install in case that makes a difference...both
are D2007).

John Bird