You need to fill in the promo code in the checkout.
Use discount code:*DDJRA*

Alister Christie
Computers for People
Ph: 04 471 1849 Fax: 04 471 1266
http://www.salespartner.co.nz
Follow us on Twitter http://twitter.com/salespartner
PO Box 13085
Johnsonville
Wellington

On 13/06/2011 3:48 p.m., Steve Peacocke wrote:
I tried but it changes the price to $15.99. How can you tell it to purchas at the front page "deal of the day" price???

Steve