I have installed Delphi 6 and Absolute database on a slightly older machine. (3
years).

When I opened a working project, it has an error, mxarray.dcu could not be
found.

I uninstalled and reinstalled Delphi and Absolute and same thing.

I started and new project, complied, no error, added a database, table, dbgrid
and the error came back.

I  have Delphi4 on the same machine but it works fine with a similar project.

Any suggestions?

Alternatively how do I convert my 6 project to 4 - I get invalid stream format.

Thanks Wallace