Woah there! I never said master certification! ;-)

We're still using Delphi 2007 for our programming, Delphi XE was purely to
try a few things out and to be honest we haven't found the time to do much
with it. Given that I expect there to be a fair number of questions related
to Unicode, Generics, Anonymous methods, etc I figured doing any of these
exams from experience without studying could be slightly challenging but I
was happy to have a go at the basic certification if it was free... hence
asking about getting the free code on offer.

However if there is going to be a master certification day or days (eg once
or twice a year) where the exam can be sat then we would consider it,
particularly if we had enough time for someone to do a bit of study or spend
a bit more time playing in XE.

Cheers,

David.