Hi Richard ..
I got my invite direct from Embarcadero, and registered online ..
got confirmation almost immediately ..
surprised others didn't get it the same..
Cheers
Ian Drower

On 12/07/2011 12:04 p.m., Richard Vowles wrote:
This one? We will be sending it out to our mailing list shortly, but spaces are limited.

---------------------------------
FREE Event : RAD Studio World Tour in Auckland
++++++++++++++++++++
Auckland
Thursday 04 August 2011
---------------------------------

Register Now!
http://forms.embarcadero.com/forms/APNZRADStudioWorldTourEvent

Please join us at this FREE interactive workshop where attendees will see in-depth demonstrations of the latest developer tools and techniques, including exclusive previews of upcoming RAD Studio technologies.

Whether you are building new applications, or migrating existing systems, this workshop will help you decide where to invest your team's time and effort to make the most positive impact on your business, today and into the future.

This workshop is FREE but places are limited.

---
Richard Vowles, Technical Advisor
Developers Inc Ltd
web. http://www.developers-inc.co.nz