I'm using the following code inside a wait loop so that most messages are
processed except for some mouse and keyboard messages (I think) which I
don't want to be processed.  It's working perfectly here but for another
user it hangs indefinitely.

If PeekMessage(Msg, MainForm.Handle , 0, 0, PM_NOREMOVE) and

((Msg.message < 160) or ((Msg.message > 264) and (Msg.message < 512))

or (Msg.message > 524)) then

   Application.HandleMessage;

I use to have an Application.ProcessMessages but this was causing a problem
which I can't remember now, and this code fixed it.

Cheers.