From: delphi-boun...@delphi.org.nz [mailto:delphi-boun...@delphi.org.nz] On
Behalf Of Marshland Engineering
Sent: Sunday, 14 August 2011 21:57
To: delphi@delphi.org.nz
Subject: [DUG] Access Violation

Not sure where to go with this.

I'm sending 3 bytes of data  at 38400 baud every 500 ms. If I speed up the
rate to every 250 ms I get

Access Violation at address 004934CA in Mmodule Dyno.exe' Write address
000000F2

Code

    if SerialPortNG.NextClusterSize >= 0 then begin
       sRaw:=SerialPortNG.ReadNextClusterAsString;
       for i:=1 to length(sRaw) do
          try iData[i]:= byte(sRaw[i])
          except
       end;