Hi Everybody,

Using D7 and TWebBrowser, I would like to automate surfing some
web sites.  To do that, I have to plug strings into text areas of the
web page, and then push a button, all automatically.  That is, I want
the program to do the string plugging and the button pushing.

Here's an example text area:

<TEXTAREA ROWS="4" COLS="47" WRAP="VIRTUAL" NAME="Query"></TEXTAREA>

and here arethe two buttons that go into the same web page to start the
web server searching its database or canceling the search:

<INPUT TYPE="SUBMIT" VALUE="Search">
<INPUT TYPE="RESET">

TWebBrowser lets me get the text of a web page using the Indy HTTP
component:

Memo1.Lines.Text := HTTP.Get(VisitURL);

So I can go through the memo lines to find the right sections,
but here's the sticky part I haven't figured out yet:

How do I put the string into the text area and press the "Search" button
in D7 with Indy components?

Thanks,
Rich