Hmmm. Too bad. :(
I had problems with Delphi 2005. For example the help system didn't
worked at all in my computer. I heard that they fixed it in the first
update, but only partially. I will wait for the second update then maybe
I will try that Delphi again.

Until then I had a 'system' to save the bookmarks: for big projects,
before closing the IDE I put an 'error' (random text) in the PAS file
where the most important bookmarks are. Next time I open the IDE and
compile, it will send me right where the 'error' is, so I can re-insert
the bookmarks (and delete the 'error').
Complicated, I know, but I use bookmarks allot.