From: Delphi [] On Behalf Of
Sent: 11 October 2016 08:59
Subject: RE: NtSetInformationProcess

No idea, does this help?

-----Original Message-----
From: Delphi [] On Behalf Of Ross
Sent: 06 October 2016 10:17
To: 'Moderated List for the Discussion of Delphi Programming excluding
Database-related topics'
Subject: NtSetInformationProcess

Can anyone provide the definition for defining and accessing this Windows
function.  It doesn't exist in Windows.pas in Delphi 7.  I guess it's in

There seems to be some issue with my app inheriting a "Low" I/O priority
after a recent Windows 10 update and causing lots of issues with my
customers.  I want to try to set it to Normal.

Note this is not a Process or Thread Priority, but IO Priority.

Delphi mailing list

If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in
e-mail is strictly forbidden.

Delphi mailing list

Delphi mailing list