yeah I have noticed that.
There are a few other too....cant think of whoo off hand tho :-)

I looked at lazarus a while back. I do off an on to see how it works with
the latest Raspberry Pi.
I am not sure it will replace Delphi for me, just because I find it a bit
clunky. But I have not used it in anger and its prob. fine. :-)

Jeremy