What is the point of using TFrame in the following example and in general ?

I was just looking at “*App Settings Screens*” sample that I downloaded from GetIt. There is a unit with a TFrame with a bunch of components. It’s used only in one form in this case. But, in a real application, this could only be used in one for form anyway. So how is the TFrame helping here. It seems to me that its made the code less maintainable in that if you change the Frame, you have to remember to add it to the Form again. Its using more resources and is going to take fraction more time to launch.

What am I missing ?

Regards

*Rohit Gupta*
B.E. Elec., M.E., Mem IEEE, Member IET