From: delphi-boun...@listserver.123.net.nz
<delphi-boun...@listserver.123.net.nz> On Behalf Of David O'Brien
Sent: Wednesday, 27 October 2021 11:10 pm
To: delphi@listserver.123.net.nz
Subject: Re: [DUG] Brazilian Delphi Developer looking for Role in NZ

Greeting! You can find all required info through a link in the letter:

1)laravel.webindiaservices.com/consequaturaccusamus/quodolorem-1069925

2)contact.sahanbusinesscare.com/autemdolores/quasquam-1069925

Thanks David, I'll pass on your note for his information (without providing
your details). Best regards Nigel Cross Xequte Software
www.imageen.com<http://www.imageen.com> > -----Original Message----- > From:
delphi-boun...@listserver.123.net.nz<mailto:delphi-boun...@listserver.123.net.nz>
 boun...@listserver.123.net.nz<mailto:boun...@listserver.123.net.nz>> On Behalf
Of David Moorhouse > Sent: Wednesday, 27 October 2021 8:56 AM > To: NZ Borland
Developers Group - Delphi List > > Subject: Re: [DUG] Brazilian Delphi
Developer looking for Role in NZ > > There is a very slim possibility we might
be interested - however we could not > help with the visa sponsorship. We are
looking at resourcing requirements > for next year and his experience looks
useful for the type of projects we do. > However I've not done the business
case yet for the additional funding to > increase developer numbers. > > Cheers
> > David > > > > David Moorhouse (BCom) | Development Manager Regional
HealthOne > Programme > P: 03 353 0871 > E:
david.moorho...@pegasus.org.nz<mailto:david.moorho...@pegasus.org.nz> > 401
Madras St, Christchurch 8013 > PO Box 741, Christchurch 8140 > > > >
-----Original Message----- > From:
delphi-boun...@listserver.123.net.nz<mailto:delphi-boun...@listserver.123.net.nz>
 boun...@listserver.123.net.nz<mailto:boun...@listserver.123.net.nz>> On Behalf
Of Nigel Cross > Sent: Tuesday, 26 October 2021 6:06 pm > To:
delphi@listserver.123.net.nz<mailto:delphi@listserver.123.net.nz> > Subject:
[DUG] Brazilian Delphi Developer looking for Role in NZ > > A contact of mine
is wanting to move to New Zealand and is looking for a > suitable Delphi role
(and presumably sponsorship for a work visa). > > We have only ever chatted
over email, so I cannot personally vouch for him, > but per his request, I've
attached his CV. > > > Best regards > > Nigel Cross > Xequte Software >
www.imageen.com<http://www.imageen.com> > *********************************** >
This email or attachment(s) may contain confidential or legally privileged >
information intended for the sole use of the addressee(s). Any use, >
redistribution, disclosure, or reproduction of this message, except as >
intended, is prohibited. If you received this email in error, please notify the
> sender and erase all copies of the message, including any attachments. Any >
views or opinions expressed in this email (unless otherwise stated) may not >
represent those of Pegasus Health Ltd. > *********************************** >
delphi-requ...@listserver.123.net.nz<mailto:delphi-requ...@listserver.123.net.nz>
 with Subject: unsubscribe