Any ideas for demexp related project proposals? :)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Yaron M. Minsky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Jan 25, 2007 5:52 PM
Subject: [Caml-list] The OCaml Summer Project
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I am pleased to announce the OCaml Summer Project. The project is aimed
at encouraging growth in the OCaml community by funding students over
the summer to work on open-source projects in OCaml. At the end of the
summer, we will fly all of the students who have completed their
projects succesfully out for a meeting in New York, where people will
present their projects and get a chance to shmooze with other members of
the OCaml community.

The project is being funded and run by Jane Street Capital. As people on
the list likely know at this point, we make extensive use of OCaml here
at Jane Street, and are excited about the idea of encouraging and
growing the OCaml community.

If you'd like to learn more about the project, you can look at our
website here:

   http://osp2007.janestcapital.com

We'd love to have professors tell their students about the project,
since we hope it will do some real good in terms of increasing interest
in functional programming.

Please direct any questions or suggestions you have to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

(p.s., we had a few DNS problems over the last day or so, so if you have
trouble reaching the site, it should get resolved when caches expire
later today.)