Hi Ketty!

On 2/6/07, ketty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi, i have finaly started thinking about my application to the OCaml
Summer thingy (about time!). There used to be a page on the demexp
wiki with a lots of suggestions and ideas for future improvements but
i can't find it anymore, is it gone?

There's a wishlist here but some of the wishes are for long-term only or may
be obsolete:
http://demexp.org/en/doku.php?id=future_wishes
http://demexp.org/en/doku.php?id=list_of_next_features

• Modification of allready running questions? Wanted not wanted? I
think i would be usefull as long as its easy to notify old voters.

I do not think that this should be a priority since the number of users
is limited, and they probably do not mind at this stage. So I would say
"not wanted".

That looks like a list random somewhat unrelated features to me... I
would like my application to look coherent and not just like a list of
random improve this and that items... (and then i could put everything
i could not make look coherent in an appendix of miscellaneous things
i expect to do on the way ^^)

What we lack the most at the moment is the web client. Using a web client
has a lot
of consequences on other items you mention (data persistence etc.). If you
look
for a something to give coherence to your proposal, I would put the web
client aspect
at the top of the list and subordinate all other aspects to it (if it makes
sense).

All the best,

  Felix