Hi David,
A question: would it be possible to make a simple modification to the demexp
server, so that it sends an email to the classifiers (Fred and myself) when
a new question arrives? This would be useful because in times where few
question are raised we often forget to classify, and when a new question
arrives, it takes sometimes two or three days before it's classified. With
the mail system we would ensure a quick classification. I guess it could be
done for the moment in a simple way by hard-coding the email adresses in the
code. What do you think?

  Félix